Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teamwork Tuesday--Andrey!!

It's Teamwork Tuesday again!  This week, I'd like to introduce you to Andrey!


What beautiful eyes!  Andrey will turn 5 years old next month (there's that horrible magic number again... sigh...), and he has Down Syndrome.  He's said to be personable, active, and friendly.  Unfortunately, that's all we really know about Andrey.  His entire life, in three little words...

Would you like to get to know him?  Here are the requirements for adopting Andrey:



  • 3 trips
  • 5 days first, both parents travel
  • 2nd trip for court, both parents travel (about 4 days)
  • 30 day wait period after court, one parent returns
  • Region prefers no more than 4 children at home
  • Total program and travel fees approx $25k
  • MARRIED COUPLES ONLY IN THIS REGION


  • Pretty straightforward.  I wish so much that I had more to tell you.   I can tell you there's light in his eyes.  There's life there.  I don't ever, ever want to see the light go out.  I've seen pictures of kids where the light's gone out.  Let's not let it happen here.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment