Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Matching Grant Offer--Morse family!!!

There are families that fundraise, and then there are families that FUNDRAISE.   There are families that work their tails off to squeeze every penny they can to get their children home.  They are constantly doing SOMETHING, because their baby is stuck without them, and they realize that.  

The Morse family is like that.  Oh, boy, are they like that!!!  I feel badly a lot, because they only live a couple of hours away, and I can't get to their events to help them. :p  The joys of having very small ones at the moment.  

I can do this though.  I can blog, and I can share, and I can show this beautiful family to you and show you how YOU can be blessed (and will be!) by blessing them!

The Morse family has JUST been offered a $1,000 matching grant.  Really, they need a total of nearly $7,000 in their fund, but the first $1,000 will be matched.  

Here's the thing...  Priscilla, Mom Morse, isn't just focusing on her Precious One, Kenzie.  Oh no.  This one, in the midst of a MASSIVE giveaway going on right now, and a matching grant, wants to bless ANOTHER child.  One whose family HASN'T come for them yet.  She's trusting God to provide funds for her family, and she's paying it forward in faith. BEFORE they're fully funded. 

Oh. my. heart.  May I have as much faith as Priscilla when it's my turn!!

I want to see their faith paid back ten-fold.  Allow God to use you to reward the blessed faith of the Morse family.  

Let's do this.  Quickly.  Can we get her there today?  Tomorrow?  Can we grow the Morse FSP by $2,000 in less than 24 hours?  

I dare you.  Let God use you. 

Do you have the courage to donate $10?  $20?  $50?  

I dare you.  

You'll be blessed, too. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Also Check out the bonus giveaway I have going to help them reach this matching grant!
    http//:theuplook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shared your giveaway on my Facebook page, too! <3 Thanks!!

      Delete