Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

UNACCEPTABLE!!

All right, people.  I have 2 months and 11 days to get Carter found before I end up being his Angel Tree Warrior again this year.  While I am honored to advocate for Carter-- I don't want to anymore!!  I want him safe in the arms of his Mama and Papa!!



So, let's work together on this.  I know a lot of you are just as in love with Carter as I am.  Some of you, like me, can't adopt him, for whatever reason.


That just means we have to fight that much harder, though!!  Carter has some things stacked against him, the #1 being the cost of adopting from his Region.  It's one of the more expensive Regions, requiring 4 trips to Eastern Europe.  The costs with travel add up.  They've been estimated between $40-50,000.  That's hefty. Carter has $1724 in his fund.  That seems like a lot, but compared with $40,000??  Not so much,


This is Carter's last chance.  He's on borrowed time as it is.  Any moment--ANY MOMENT-- I'm expecting to hear that he's been transferred to a mental institution.   This little boy, in  a crib, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for the rest of his life.  A life that will statistically be much shorter than it should be, simply because of neglect.


We cannot allow this to happen.  Please join me in a push to get Carter committed to NOW.  Please help us find his Forever Family.  Carter has so much more positional than can just be seen in a few photographs.  He is so much more than just a listing page.


Carter is a beautiful 5 year old boy, who is far too thin.  He has the most beautiful, soulful, dark eyes that I've ever seen.  He holds the secrets of the universe in those eyes.  Can you see it?   Don't you want to learn what he knows?



Carter is so much more.  Please, help us get Carter found.  

Who will commit with me to showing Carter's page every day from now until September 15?  September 15 is the day that we request our Angel Tree Angels.  If Carter is NOT on the My Family Found Me page by then, I will be requesting Carter again. I am committed to advocating for this child until he's home.  But I hope it doesn't come to that.  
  
Commit with me in the comments here.  Make a public declaration saying I WILL HELP!!  I will help bring Carter home!!  



4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful region but they're a little picky. The adoptions run about $54k and can sometimes be done in 3 trips.

    ReplyDelete