Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Are You Considering Adoption?

It's a scary thought.  Adopting.  There are so many variables... so many unknowns.  And then, of course, there are the attacks.  Ask any adoptive family, if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong during your adoption.  The Devil does not like it when we adopt.  Think you're not strong enough to adopt?

Guess what?

You're right.





Carter doesn't need someone who is strong enough to deal with his needs.  He doesn't need someone who has it all together.  He just needs someone who God is whispering to, and has the courage to say Yes.  Yes, I will take him.  I will look past the big, scary diagnosis.  I will look at the child, the big brown eyes, the wondering stare.  And then, when it gets hard... I will look to Christ.

Yes.  I will go. 


Will you be that person?  Will you save this one.  This Precious One?  This tiny one?  

God has said "Go!"  Will you say "Here I am, Lord.  And I'm going."  



2 comments:

  1. YES! I LOVE that video!! Is it ok if I share on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, Sarah, please share and let's get the word out!!! It's free for ANYONE who wants to share it!! <3 Thank you so much!!

      Delete