Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Teamwork Tuesday Catch Up

I know, I've been AWFUL about Teamwork Tuesday.  I mean really, really, really bad.  But, I'm a-gonna fix that!!  So, stay tuned!  You're about to go on a whirlwind ride to get caught up on all of the kids you SHOULD have been introduced to while I was sobbing into my pillow.  And first up...


Ashton!!



Ashton is 2 1/2 years old.  Oh be still my heart!!  From his Reece's Rainbow page:
Boy, born August 2010
Spinal bifida of lumbar area with hydrocephaly;  lower smoldering paraparesis

An adorable grin on Ashton!

Large families welcome, travel required.  Married couples only.


This sweet boy is not going to make it long without us.  Eventually, in the next few years, he'll be transferred to an institution. And there he will waste away.  That beautiful, beautiful smile won't last long behind walls and bars.


So, what can we do?  Well, we can share Ashton.  We can donate to his grant (which already has $180 in it--definitely a start!!).  We can, most importantly, pray over Ashton.  Print out his picture and pray that his family finds him.  That he's no longer overlooked.  Will you do that for Ashton today?


No comments:

Post a Comment